Thursday 11 June 2015

love, love , love shibori

this time last year , my friend carmi introduced me to soutache
little did she know that she was opening pandora's box
I quickly became addicted
-------
well, here we go again
recently carmi gave me three rolls of shibori ribbon
i've seen it in some jewelry on pinterest and really liked the look
(i never got around to finding it)
 

 once i gathered all the elements i thought would look nice together
i pondered, hesitating really, scissors in hand but not making the cut!
its so expensive, questions running through my head
and finally after weeks of contemplating i did it
using a medium shaped felt  heart i just starting sewing
adding bead , rhinestones , pearls and some trim
 
once i finished i thought it would make a nice necklace
 

1 comment: